Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hart County Football

Go Dogs! Hart County Bulldogs, that is!Here we are! The Hart County Superfans! Jeremy designed this t-shirt for the youth group to wear to the football games. On the front it says Hart County Superfan and on the back it has our youth group's logo. Nine out of ten people say that Avery is a clone of Jeremy. What do you think? Of course I don't mind though because I think they are both very handsome! My little man and me! Too bad he isn't looking at the camera. We need to work on that!

2 comments:

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Lori- Avery is SOOO precious and cute! I can not wait until our little man makes his arrival! AND you look SOO good! I hope that I follow in your footsteps of losing weight so quickly! Love MC

Jenny said...

Your little boy is such a handsome little man. He's incredibly cute! Congratulations to you and Jeremy!

In My Arms