Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Good bye blogspot?

So, I've been considering this for some time now....I'm a terrible blogger and must admit I only look at other people's blogs for the pictures. Every so often I actually read them, and I do enjoy that when I do. Anyway, I'm not a good blogger. I'm not dedicated like some are who update once a week. I admire those people greatly! Even though I have lots of stuff I could post, I just don't. I've recently joined the world of facebook and find it much more user-friendly. It takes SOOOOOOOO long to post just a few pics on blogspot and on facebook I can go straight to my photo albums and click the photos I want to share and bam! there they are. SO, I think I'm going to let my blogspot go to blogspot heaven. It's just too much work and I'm not good at it. So, blogspot, I bid you farewell!

No comments:

In My Arms