Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

We're stuffed

It's Sunday night after Thanksgiving, and we are still full from all the delicious food we ate last week. We went to my aunt's house in Ellijay for lunch, and it was awesome! My uncle Doug built the house out of salvaged wood; I am sure it is one of the prettiest places on the planet. The picture with the covered bridge is at their house. After all of that food, we went to Jeremy's parent's house and had another delicious meal. I am surprised I can even walk after all the food I ate. Currently, we are mourning the losses of the Yellow Jackets and the Falcons. Personally, I am mourning my return to work after a very restful week long vacation. Despite the fact that I have had a week off from work, I have had a very full week. I have already done most of our Christmas shopping. Our house is decorated for the holidays, thanks to the help of my wonderful husband. We bought a new tree and decorated it together. It was so fun! Jeremy and I have two dogs: Lily and Daisy. Lily is solid black and blends in with Jeremy's shirt. Daisy is blonde and is very curious about the camera. In the last picture you will see what they do best: sleep. They are rotten!!!

4 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

Yeah!!! Lori, thanks for sending me the link to your blogsite! I'm so excited that we can keep up with you. You look great, as always my dear. You're beautiful! I love your tree, the pics of your dogs and your house. Keep 'em coming!

Hollie & Hugh

The Hudgins said...

LORI,
welcome to the world of the good ole blog. it's been SO stinkin long since i've seen you. glad to be able to keep up with you guys on this thing. hope you are doing well....
your dogs are cute and the tree looks awesome.....
tara

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Lori,
You have the best looking Christmas tree!! 368 Royal Oaks has not converted to the all white lights Christmas tree. I am sure that it would look classy, but i think that Daniel and i are still going to have to have the colored lights. Anyway, it is so good to hear from you!! yippe...another blog to stalk!! Love MC <><

The Hartzog's said...

Hey Lori,
It's great to hear from you and to see your pictures. You look great! I love keeping up with everyone and hearing updates from the blogs. Oh and props to you for having all your Christmas shopping done. I'm jealous :) Thanks for the update!
Kimberly

In My Arms